You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot Copy & Paste from one PCB to another (EasyEDA Pro)
410 3
omidalavi 7 months ago
Hello, I cannot copy and paste anything from one PCB tab to another PCB tab. I can do it with EasyEDA Standard, but it doesn't work on Pro Editor. Is there any solution to this? Thank you all.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 7 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1">Dear Sir or Madam,</font> <font _mstmutation="1">Hello, I am a technician from Easyeda. Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting.  In order to help you better, Could you please explain it in detail?</font> <font _mstmutation="1"></font>If you need to copy the components of the pcb to another pcb, you can select the components, press the shortcut key "ctrl+c", and then press "ctrl+shift+v" on the other pcb, you can copy and paste.If you can't solve this problem, please send the project file to this email and let me help you see the problem:[haidy@easyeda.com](mailto:haidy@easyeda.com)<font _mstmutation="1"></font> <font _mstmutation="1">I look forward to hearing from you!</font><br> <br>
clispe h 7 months ago
You may have to try several(3 more) times to copy it. I think this is a bug. (STD V6.5.34)
Calum22 6 months ago
I find you need to also wait for the box that asks for the copying reference point to come up, then click a point, then it works.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice