You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot Export Document
1042 11
jonavonvincent 5 years ago
Hello,i Have Created a pcb and i have completed it.i want to make my own pcb using a single copper pcb using a laser printer,but when i want to export the pcb document as a PNG i use the Seperated Layer The Bottom Layer is Mirored, And The Color Black On White , And Export It As Rar File The File Is Empty,Winrar Says That The .Rar File is empty. I Changed The Document As Png but use the Merged Layer,and Export it,The Result Still The Same,The .png file is empty can anyone Help me??
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Use the **Document > Export > PNG** menu: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zXm4FYATuJslWrC73EVJk2B7jWstAf6bnVht1XP2.png) Then set up your layer and formatting choices and click on **Export**. When you open the downloaded .zip file you will find your PNG files as shown in the lower right of the screenshot below: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QALnz3gObQsOLGltsCJ7NX6scBWzeeScjSWBDZqc.png) I don't understand your reference to .rar compressed files because EasyEDA does not generate them.
jonavonvincent 5 years ago
is Fixed!!,i dont know what happend,but i can export it again now!!
it-guy92 5 years ago
Same problem here, i just get 0kb PDF or PNG files
Same problem, zero-sized file
it-guy92 5 years ago
Now it works :)
it-guy92 5 years ago
And now it stopped working again....
juan pablo miceli 5 years ago
Do you know if it is an easyEda problem??
Elcoco6262 5 years ago
Bonjour, même problème fichiers d'export vides ... Peut-être leur serveur de conversion de fichier "Out" !!??4 Elcoco6262
UserSupport 5 years ago
@micelijuanpablo @Elcoco6262 hi It  works now, please try again.
agc tronic 5 years ago
@UserSupport  It doesnt work!!!
agc tronic 5 years ago
Now it works!!!..   Please do fix this bug. It has happened in the past as some users mentioned. I was working on an urgent pcb and had to be delayed. It's a huge unreliability issue.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice