You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot see all copper layers
510 5
burman2k 4 years ago
I am unable to see any copper layer in "Layers View", however when viewing with "Photo View", it is all there. What setting should I change to "Reset" the view?![Color Organ-2 PCBb.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/84lsJjvPl1XTUQBdSd8bZhIXai4p1SnMf2EhY8CU.jpeg)![Color Organ-2 PCBa.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hZdAHdX5Zkl9PWSbtwFT2x2pXLWQtrcCOjXitF4s.jpeg)s (Top and Bottom).
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Check visibility in the **Copper** tab in the **Layers and Objects** palette.
burman2k 4 years ago
I am STILL unable to see the finished traces. However when I add NEW Top/Bottom traces, Silkscreen, Board Outlines, etc. I can place them without any problem. But if I want to "continue" placing a new copper trace from any of the existing pads, I'm unable to see any portion of the added trace. You mentioned "check visibility", do you mean to check the "transparency (%)"?? ![Color Organ-2 PCBc.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/z5PV4NuANnb7DguEbe6OmVslZ01OPylhkGlDFOPL.jpeg)
burman2k 4 years ago
Would it be possible for me to send my PCB file, so that maybe you'll be able see it yourself??
StefanoLR 4 years ago
It could be because the NET NAME does not match the reference you gave when creating the COPPER ZONE. I had written GND but it wasn't in the NET list. (It was called R1_1 ...) Try if this is the reason! Best wishes
andyfierman 4 years ago
@burman2k, Please accept my apologies. I meant: Check visibility in the **Object** tab in the **Layers and Objects** palette. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/LBhnnGeT4WEpeVia0pfI1v2t1JbgdYTVfLMuMnBY.png) Can you make your project public? If not then add me (my [username@easyeda.com](mailto:username@easyeda.com)) to your Team.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice