You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot stay logged in since 211128 server update
1031 24
andyfierman 2 years ago
I used to be able to stay logged in indefinitely  but since this server update: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Notice-EasyEDA-will-update-the-server-at-2021-11-28-8-00-10-30-GMT-8-00-501cab515d304395b3921dff14867856](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Notice-EasyEDA-will-update-the-server-at-2021-11-28-8-00-10-30-GMT-8-00-501cab515d304395b3921dff14867856)<br> <br> I am logged out and so have to log in again at least once every 24 hours. Sometimes the automatic logout occurs in the middle of writing a forum post or working. * I am reporting this about the online version. I haven't tried the Desktop version again yet.
Comments
ssn_electron 2 years ago
I confirm, the desktop version regularly loses its authorization. It is enough to restart the program and again you need to enter your username and password. ![EasyEDA screen.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ywr3Gy5MFlRXMDqUUwoRJIXEoX682ev26YDpLgKV.jpeg)
ssn_electron 2 years ago
If you click "Login" and just wait, the program will automatically authorize. If after starting the program, "Login" do not click, then automatic authorization does not occur. In the previous version authorization took place automatically after the program was started.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@ssn_electron, What you describe is only true: if you are already logged in to LCSC.com OR the JLCPCB.com OR oshwlab.com AND you are using the web-based version. It also does not alter the statements of my original Bug Report.
UserSupport 2 years ago
When you login, did you enable the "remember me"?
andyfierman 2 years ago
Yes, every time. :)
andyfierman 2 years ago
I have the same behaviour on any OS with any of Chrome, Chromium and Firefox browsers.
habelervin 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I just downloaded the desktop version and tried to login. Upon clicking on login, the "account" window opens but it is totally blank. Anyone has this problem?
andyfierman 2 years ago
@habelervin, Your question is on a different topic. Your post about this question here: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Whats-Happening-to-EasyEda-Descktop-App-1494ac6487a94d6a9bbe79d2664d5eb5](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Whats-Happening-to-EasyEda-Descktop-App-1494ac6487a94d6a9bbe79d2664d5eb5)<br> <br> is sufficient and does not hijack an established topic on a different subject. Thanks.
julianhorn 2 years ago
I can confirm same issue on OSX Client - EasyEDA 6.4.25 on OSX Moterey. So frustrating having to login each time. Sometimes, ror a couple of hours after loging in the client will automatically authorise if I wait but always next day I have to go through the whole procedure again. Plus I do not seem to be able to store the login details in Keychain.
Davide Romeo 2 years ago
Same problem. Version: 6.4.25 and 6.4.29 OS: Windows 11
ebrahim111 2 years ago
Same issue Version 6.4.29 on Windows 11
andyfierman 2 years ago
@julianhorn, @davideromeo93k, @ebrahim111, * Please note that my Bug Report refers to the Online version.  * If you are experiencing issues with the Desktop Client please either make this clear in your posts to this topic or start a new Bug Report for the Desktop Client.
jhsa 2 years ago
Desktop version 6.4.31. same problem, since my last update, i have to login to EasyEDA every time I stsrt the program. Hitting the green Loging button n on the projects tab does not work anymore. I must write my email and password every time.  Yes, I do check the "Remember Me" box. This is absolutely annoying.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi All it fixed now thanks
DoctorG 2 years ago
@UserSupport It's not fixed for me unless you have released a new version that I have yet to install. Still have to logon on return after circa 24 hours.
ssn_electron 2 years ago
With the installation of the latest version (6.4.31), the application is automatically authorized within a day. But a day later, in the web and desktop versions, need to enter your login and password again. P.S. Perhaps the lifespan of cookies is only a day or two.
UserSupport 2 years ago
@DoctorG Have you enable the remember me when re-login?
DoctorG 2 years ago
@UserSupport Hi Yes I thought I had - but I've just loged back in after 24hours and I need to re-enter the password. I did definately click remember me this time so lets see what happens. Thanks.
ssn_electron 2 years ago
v6.5.1 - automatic authorization works fine!
andyfierman 2 years ago
@UserSupport, Sorry but this is still not fixed properly. It's complicated... 1. I can now stay logged in to EasyEDA and after logging in to EasyEDA: 2. I am automatically logged in to LCSC but;  3. only after pressing the login button the first time I go there after logging in to EasyEDA; 4. After that, I seem to stay logged in to LCSC but: 5. I am not automatically logged in to JLCPCB or OSHWLAB and; 6. if I log in to them, about 8 to 12 hours later, I am logged out again. **Again, this is for the web client on Firefox and Chromium. I have not tried this for the Desktop Client.**
UserSupport 2 years ago
@andyfierman Have you enable the remember me?
andyfierman 2 years ago
Yes, every time. :)
roamer 2 years ago
Hello everybody. On desktop client after login through google, keeps me logged to JLPCB but does not update the project list. Still the button Login, but if i press it, opens JLPCB a if im logged...
UserSupport 2 years ago
@roamer Hi please refresh the editor at start page at right-click menu
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice