You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot move or resize Toolbars in Safari on iPad. V1.9.1 and V2.1.1
3022 11
example 9 years ago
Can shade/unshade them and can open and close using Config tab but cannot slide them around.
Comments
dillon 9 years ago
Never test it under iPad and smart phone, but this is a feature, we hope the designs can be modified a bit under a mobile device.
example 9 years ago
Hi Dillon, I realised after little while that there are all sorts of things that don't work in iPad and Android. Simple things like. You can't do CTRL+R. Nobody has raised this as a feature request yet so it is not really a problem. :)
pmc 8 years ago
N00b here, having my first looks at EasyEDA. Liking it. Here's a gripe, acknowledgements and a suggestion. Gripe: Android support? I'm not seeing it. Yes, it runs in a browser and Android has browsers. But it seems a stretch to say the "easier EDA experience" is "supported" in Android, right along with Mac, Linux & Windows. Please correct me if I've missed something. Acknowledgements: 1. This thread right here is the single hit for "android" in Forum today so it's clearly not a big deal. 2. This is my only gripe so far, and a phone wouldn't be my first choice for this kind of thing, so it's not a big deal to me either. Suggestion: Adding drag and rotate "handles" to selected/active objects might make touchscreen devices somewhat workable for acceptably small dev effort. (For further inspiration, grab a free account at OnShape.com and their Android or iOS client to see a big-screen WIMP application -- CAD -- rethought for little touchscreens. They have a full browser UX not much unlike EasyEDA, plus very differently conceived Android/iOS apps. Yes, they also have more dev capacity.)
dillon 8 years ago
@Pmc we will use a new UI to support ipad and Android.
pmc 8 years ago
That's definitely a bigger effort -- and will be great if done as well as what you've made so far. Better good than soon for that one, imo.
kenschellenberg 7 years ago
I'm really looking forward to iPad support. Any progress on it lately?
stickle1 6 years ago
I have the same question as: https://easyeda.com/kenschellenberg Any support for touch screen devices? Such as ipad.
Maciej_Trawka 6 years ago
I also would like to using easyEDA on my iPad!
kenelm 6 years ago
Being able to use easyEDA on my 12" iPad Pro with an Apple Pen would be wonderful! For the moment, is there any way of connecting a normal mouse to this device?
mikesboards 4 years ago
Why no iPad support?
emergy 4 years ago
Please, add iPad support
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice