You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot put tracks for parts on silk layer.
839 5
koosjr 8 years ago
I am currently having trouble with failed DRC checks and noticed that the rectangle that is drawn around components, is actually a copper track. Although one can edit component and put that track on a silk layer, the moment it is imported to the PCB layout, it sits on a top or bottom layer. Why does the software not have a simple line that is not a track - as that is the only way to get a line to show?
Comments
koosjr 8 years ago
Right, I also checked this for parts in the library that was not created by me. The outlines of components are all tracks and all put on the silk layer. The moment that part goes inot the PCB layout, it becomes a top or bottom layer. The only things that keeps the properties, are the pins that stays on "all" layers.
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, You need to delete the bad package on the PCB, then import again.
koosjr 8 years ago
I have done that. No difference as far as I can see.
koosjr 8 years ago
There is a difference in the photo view though. Will play some more and ask question if I do not come right.
dillon 8 years ago
After delete J` J2 and ST, then click import changes. Your PCB will be look like bellow image ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20151116/564978a465c97.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice