You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot update PCB in shared project
1655 2
andyfierman 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Cannot update PCB in shared project. I have a project shared with me by one of our customers. I have RW access permissions. The project has a schematic and a PCB with the same names. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. I can edit and save the schematic but when I try to do `Update PCB...` from the schematic I get a message telling me that there is no PCB for the schematic. 2. If I edit the Schematic and then go to the PCB and do `Import Changes...` I get a message telling me that there is no schematic for the PCB. Results: ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] Expected results: Should be able to edit schematic then update an existing PCB in a shared project with RW permissions. Browser: [1]: /editor/20170620/5948e2ace9a08.png [2]: /editor/20170620/5948e3ff34eb4.png
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
This case just can work as team. share with just can use in some simply case, because we don't know how to share the Package .
andyfierman 6 years ago
OK, I had not noticed that this happened before because almost all of my shared projects were schematic only. I will ask the customer to create a team (or I will do it for him). Thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice