You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Change pad size of element in pcb layout view
2821 5
maver144 3 years ago
Hey, so I'm wondering if it's possible to adjust the shape and size (diameter and hole) of the entire element in pcb layout view? I know I can adjust a specific pad, by clicking on it, but it's a lot of work, doing it all one by one. If not, how could it be done otherwise? I suppose it could be done by making a custom footprint but I'm not really familiar with this topic yet. Thanks for the answers.
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
You can select all the same dimensioned pads using Ctrl-Left-click. The right hand Attributes panel will then show the common dimensions which you can then change for all selected pads together. Note however that if you modify pads directly in the PCB Editor, those changes probably will be overwritten if you do **Update PCB...** or **Import Changes...**
maver144 3 years ago
1. @andyfierman Thanks, for the advice, however in my case selecting a pad even with holding ctrl, selects only one pad.
andyfierman 3 years ago
Use the Group/Ungroup tool on the PCB Tools pallette.
maver144 3 years ago
Thanks for the help. You also can right click on the pad and search for similar objects.
andyfierman 3 years ago
 I missed that one. Good tip!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice