You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Changing attributes of multi-selected objects no longer works
600 2
Dirk.Mahoney 4 years ago
V6.1.33 - PCB Layout Problem: Selecting multiple pads, and trying to, for example, change all them all to the same net, results in only one selected pad having it's net changed. The others are left unaltered. Steps to reproduce: 1\. Place two or more pads onto the PCB design canvas 2\. Set the net of one pad to "ALPHA" 3\. Set the net of the other pad to "BETA" 4\. Multi\-select both pads 5\. Change the net to "OMEGA" Note that only one pad will now reflect the new "OMEGA" net and the other will remain at it's previously assigned net. Notes: This happens regardless of the method used in the multiple selection. You can manually select objects, or use the Design Manager to choose an existing net that you wish to rename, and the results are identical, implying the problem is down at the assignment level and not in the GUI. This problem did not exist in the version that was current merely hours ago. Edit: Okay, so it seems to be local to a particular PCB file. Will investigate further. Rant: Guys, this completely screws over any professional-level work here. Templating and rapid design changes are now impractical.
Comments
MikeDB 4 years ago
Actually the old desktop version did this sometimes as well.  Some randomness seems to be in the system
UserSupport 4 years ago
I can't repeat this issue by my side I will try at Mac OS
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice