You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Changing package type on 400 diodes :-)
620 3
MikeDB 5 years ago
I laid the PCB out using DO-35 but have now created a new combined SMT/thru-hole footprint (DO-35/SOD-123 MDB). I've selected all the diodes using find similar parts but when I change the Package on Custom Attributes it only changes the originally selected one.  How do I change them all at once ? Thanks
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
I think you're nearly there... Select one part in the schematic. Click on the package attribute to open the Footprint Manager. Search and select the new package in the right hand search panel. Then, in the left hand component list column, filter and then do left-click on the first in the list and Shift-left-click on the last to select all the filtered parts. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kviAbKfBs7RGlFf7ntx0yP4ioq8hLGjwD4xMOVNY.png)Then click Update. Then click **Update**. Then do **Update PCB.../Import Changes...**
MikeDB 5 years ago
Thanks - worked once I selected the diodes in the left first, THEN reselected the package.   Also the double Update seems to be needed as you say but no idea why. Thanks for your help
andyfierman 5 years ago
The first Update, updates the package assignments of the symbols in the schematic. The second one pulls the new packages into the PCB.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice