You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Changing the colour of a text label
4960 14
tonydenson 6 years ago
I have put a line of text on my PCB as a label but it is printing in green (on a green board). Is there any way of changing this ? The text properties doesn't show a colour option
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
PCB text depends on the layer, you can set layer color, ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170603/5932bdb470677.png
tonydenson 6 years ago
I'm still confused. Is the text on the TopSilkLayer ? In which case I already had it set to yellow, however it is is displaying on the screen as white and I want it to be white, but it actually manufactured as green.
dillon 6 years ago
Hi You can't select the color for design, you need to order https://easyeda.com/order ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170605/593514c9887c8.png
tonydenson 6 years ago
I'm still confused by your reply. That link you provided only mentions colour with respect to the PCB board itself i.e the material it is made of. What I want to do is put some writing on the PCB in a colour of my choice. Can you please explain in simple terms how I do this - I can see no mention of it in any documentation.
dillon 6 years ago
Hi, I guess you put the tracks to copper layer, such as top or bottom layer. Top layer and bottom layer will be convered with green oil if you use Green board. you can change your text to silklayer. BTW, can you show us your PCB image?
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Tonydenson, To share your Project privately with ![enter image description here][1] please see: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/share.htm#Sharing [1]: /editor/20161110/5824593ac740d.png
tonydenson 6 years ago
Dillon - I still don't understand your answer. Anyway I think I have shared the project with support@easyeda.com so you can look at it. All I want to do is put some white writing on the board (or any colour except green). I would have thought this would be straightforward.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Tonydenson, `All I want to do is put some white writing on the board (or any colour except green). I would have thought this would be straightforward.` * The default silkscreen colour for all EasyEDA PCBs is white. Therefore, assuming from your statement that you do not want the writing to be in copper then all you have to do is put the writing as TEXT in either the `TopSilkLayer` or the `BottomSilkLayer`. * If you need a different silkscreen colour then please state this in the `Remark` box on the PCB order page: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170607/5937c2888f480.png
kasrany72 6 years ago
hello ...... how I can change the text color from green to white ???
andyfierman 6 years ago
Text in what? PCB? Schematic? Symbol? Footprint?
kasrany72 6 years ago
on PCB ....like make a high voltage warning line ......
andyfierman 6 years ago
Your marking has to be made on the Silkscreen layer. Therefore the answer to your question is given in my reply (to Tonydenson) immediately above your post. :)
George Heitz 6 years ago
@tonydenson It has been several months since you left your question.  I have figured it out as I had the same question myself. The reason the text is coming out green is because you are putting the text in the COPPER LAYER instead of the silkscreen layer.  In the layers box click on "TopSilkLayer" and then click on the icon for text.
halukenestelli143 1 year ago
@captxrox it helped me thank you very much!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice