You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Check DRC doesnt flag unrouted pins as Errors !
516 7
ctbully 2 years ago
Hi When using the auto router (on my PC) I sometimes get a component that doesnt route properly because of its position on the pcb. When you run the Check DRC function it should obviously bring up unrouted pins, but it says there are no errors  and I can clearly see that there are unrouted pins. Unrouted pins MUST show up as an ERROR ! Could you gentleman please have a look at this ? Regards ctbully (User since 2019)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Please post screenshots of your PCB with the PCB Design Manager open in the left hand panel to clearly illustrate this issue. Thanks.
ctbully 2 years ago
![Check_DRC_Error-ctbully.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/euGtOCRuoYkLkb7HthCQrrr0ErTXjOfDEAliHFNU.png)![Routing_Error_ctbully.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3JBZe2mLIEtxyBSGfdKegBJFCWAeXjQJtK3TWt90.png)
ctbully 2 years ago
@ctbully ![Check_DRC_Error-ctbully.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WucEYIgtZWlw710579naKtfVIUkBFT7WwjYYibp1.png)
andyfierman 2 years ago
The DRC error you have indicated in the Design Manager in the screenshot above has nothing to do with the unconnected pin: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MqIPIBOwsHpz3DnIKCsHYJUQoOT4PHWulwckqoc5.png) Move track R9_1 to the left.
andyfierman 2 years ago
To check for unconnected pin or incomplete net warnings, you need to click on the Nets tab in the Design Manager and look for Incomplete Nets warnings.
andyfierman 2 years ago
I suspect the issue here: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5oneyPJjZClXzhOtvIY5W6snzHoSQBClIznNVkZn.png) is that the autorouter is confused by what seems to be multiple vias and/or track segments all with the same net name at the R7_2 via location.
ctbully 2 years ago
Thanx for the Replies and sorting out my confusion :-)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice