You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Clearance error between mounting holes and ground plane
2302 4
Maharshi Vision Team 4 years ago
Hi, I am getting clearance error when I run DRC check on my layout. The clearance limit on DRC settings window is set to 0.152 mm and my copper pour has clearnace setting of 0.254. There are no net around my M3 mounting hole still this error appears. I have 6 such holes on my board and all are giving errors. None of the holes have tracks or any other component interfering within the defined limits. Not sure exactly why this error appears. ![DRCError.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vKn6Qumj8mQ1MBkJ5JxpwkPQazuRqtSDNqx4kZhp.png)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Your project is private so only you can see it. It looks like you have place a hole and a pad coaxially. Do one and only one of: 1. If you want an unplated hole with no copper, place a **Hole** from the Hole Tool; 2. If you want an unplated hole with a copper annulus, place a **MultiLayer Pad** from the Pad Tool and select **Plated = No;** 3. If you want an through-plated hole with a copper annulus, place a **MultiLayer Pad** from the Pad Tool and select **Plated = Yes.**
andyfierman 4 years ago
Don't forget to put the holes into the schematic so they don't get deleted when you do update PCB... :)
Maharshi Vision Team 4 years ago
Thanks @andyfierman. You were right, I had placed a hole and a pad on top of each other. Removed the hole and error was gone.
KingTiny 3 years ago
Ok I know that this is irrelevant at this point but I just have to say it. Once you have placed the mounting holes where you wish, just re-pour the GND copper and whatever other copper areas you have. It should work then. If not, just use any fireman's method or you can make a _rect_ around the mounting hole and set it's attribute  `fill`to  `no` and there will be no pour in that area!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice