You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Complex shape pad
1077 2
tivadzeD 5 years ago
Hello, So, the problem is the following. I have to put complex form pad on my PCB ![pad.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/h569fZw3cTHWXcMG5WH9E10x7Uzag2VaW1CHQa1J.png) The pad boundaries are:  Board OUTLINE and the 3 sides of the black rectangle. I am going to put the just SQUARE PAD on the top of this black rectangle and suppose that after cutting the PCB on Board Outline I will get just what I need. Am I right? Can somebody confirm this logic.? Thank YOU in advance P.S. If could not explain which form I need for my PAD, below is the clarification. YELLOW should be the PAD ![PADform.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7xPWMFvkRZTr5EvSjMWUuZNyo11uiY1KooTUmnWC.jpeg)
Comments
dillon 5 years ago
I can't understand you very well. For complex pad, you can use this way.  Select the pad\, change the shape to polygon\, then click the \`Edit points\` ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/4sdj2epoVdqqNSsuhNFfXKOUO2kSvIYOudlyHl48.png)
tivadzeD 5 years ago
Thank You . I will try to clarify it more. 1\. Pad is located not completely inside the PCB\, but on the boundary \(Edge\) of PCB\. You can see the the Board Outline\. 2\. So\, what You see in Yellow should be actually the Pad\. It is like SQUARE PAD\, which has 3 sides just straight lines\, and one side is that complex line made by Board outline\. 3\. Please look at the picture ![Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.39.05 PM.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/SVT5EHSVdN4bdpAY8klMAF10YbCRBY9PooJkKulb.png) That is what I am looking for. I just simply put square pad on the top of PCB and seems the cutting operation is the last operation. So after cutting I get the PAD shape I need. The last question is: When I make an order I see both side of my PCB and they are like in the picture above, exactly what I need. So, the question is if this pictures are WYSIWYG. So I can not be worry that I make mistake. About You suggestion to make Polygon and edit points..... Come on, Dillon :), Are You serious? To make this king of polygon including rounded edges..... I do not think it will be adequate and serious work. It needs curves and splines, not just coordinates of the points Anyway, thank You. If You confirm that at the moment of final order the picture of the PCB (gerber file) is exactly what I will get - I will be fine :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice