You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Component search is weird/broken?
444 5
JAZ013 1 year ago
I jave just noticed this tonight.  Normally I find components throught the LCSC website, then when I want to use them in EasyEDA Pro I just copy the LCSC supplier part number and paste it into the component search box.  It was a good workflow and I had no problems. Tonight, however, I can't seem to find certain components this way.  I'm trying to add a Zener diode to a schematic.  I have the LCSC supplier number (<span class="colour" style="color:rgb(51, 51, 51)">C2903916</span>) but even searching for it multiple ways using the manufacturer, part number, specs, etc, I can't find it in EasyEDA.  To make things even more interesting, I can't seem to use the supplier number for ANY zener diodes! I tested some supplier numbers I've used previously for things like resistors, MCs, LEDS, etc, and they still work. Is this normal?  Have I been using the component search incorrectly, or is there something going wrong here?
Comments
JAZ013 1 year ago
Argh!  Never mind.  I forgot to check if there are EasyEDA models/footprints, which there are not.  I'm assuming they are filtered out, which makes sense.
Calum22 1 year ago
I'm having same issue, but there is a footprint.  E.g C2916351 - need this part urgently, it is available for assembly and has eda model but cant find it in search.  Advice?
davidg 1 year ago
I just started to play with the pro version and discovered the same. I would often search lcsc website for a part, then use the lcsc part number Cxxxxxxx to search for the part in EasyEda. For example if I seach for C482013 in EasyEda Pro, the search just sits there loading. I tried the real part number and it is the same. This works in the standard edition.
davidg 1 year ago
I have just discovered that searching for a LCSC component, using their part number, works if you select the EasyEDA tab in the library, not the LCSC tab.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@davidg @calum22161 @jaz013 Hi please change to EasyEDA engine to search first, we will release v1.8 soon to fix this issue thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice