You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Components List
787 7
duritskiy 4 years ago
Is it possible to do something similar as in the picture? The point is to have a list of unique components with their names (like 1k, 100nf), and most importantly, so that you can select the corresponding components. (not just highlight, but select) ![77777777777777.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7n4MUXadEz82q0hi1n0WEckPsg5nnjHf1MNxyHMk.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Kind of an interactive BoM? Then you could Cross-Probe between Schematic, PCB **and** BoM!
duritskiy 4 years ago
Yes that's not enough
andyfierman 4 years ago
"Yes that's not enough" Not sure I understand your reply.
duritskiy 4 years ago
I meant that there is not enough interactive BOM. Only the last of your phrases, too, did not understand. What did you mean?
andyfierman 4 years ago
My thinking is that if the BoM could be made into an active document then when you click on an item in the BoM, it will highlight and select the part in the schematic. That could also select a part in the PCB as well because the  BoM applies to both. Now take the idea to the next step. At the moment, if you select a component in the schematic and then do Shift+X the component in the PCB is highlighted. Or if you select a part on the PCB and do Shift+X, the corresponding part in the schematic lights up. This is Cross-Probing. Now imagine if you could do the same thing in the PCB,  the schematic **or** the BoM.  Select a part in any one of the files and it is highlighted in the other two and you can choose which one to jump to.
duritskiy 4 years ago
Yes, that’s exactly what I want. Thanks for Shift + X, a convenient feature.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Are you also aware that: * if you click on a part in the **Design Manager > Components** then it will be zoomed into view and highlighted (but not selected);  * if you then click on the **Part Pins** in the lower panel of the Design Manager it will zoom and highlight the individual pins. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice