You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Components scale / Escala en componentes
513 4
luisramirez97 11 months ago
<span class="colour" style="color: rgb(209, 213, 219);"></span>I specialize in creating diagrams and schematic drawings, and currently, I have a library of components that do not have their real dimensions. Therefore, when I place them together on the same sheet to make connections, the dimensions (size) do not match reality. My question is: Is there a way to apply scale to a component to resize it on a drawing sheet? Thank you in advance for your responses. Me dedico a hacer diagramas y dibujos esquemáticos y actualmente tengo una biblioteca de componentes que no están con sus dimensiones reales por lo que al ponerlos juntos en la misma hoja para realizar las conexiones las dimensiones (el tamaño) no coinciden con la realidad, mi pregunta es: ¿Hay alguna manera de aplicar la escala a un componente? para redimensionar en una hoja de dibujo, de antemano gracias por sus respuestas.
Comments
andyfierman 11 months ago
Los esquemas no representan el tamaño ni siquiera la ubicación física de los componentes.  Por lo tanto, los símbolos esquemáticos no representan el tamaño ni las dimensiones físicas de los componentes. Las huellas de PCB representan el tamaño físico, la orientación y la posición de un componente. Por favor, publique un ejemplo para ayudar a ilustrar su pregunta. <br> Schematics do not represent the size or even the physical placement of components. Therefore schematic symbols do not represent the size or any physical dimensions of components. PCB Footprints represent the physical size, orientation and position of a component. Please  post an example to help to illustrate your question.
Gracias! Entiendo que no es un programa de simulación, pero me es importante mantener la proporción del tamaño real del componente, en este ejemplo la figura U39 es mucho más grande que la SEN5 en la vida real, pero al ponerlos en un proyecto esquemático no puedo redimensionar los componentes para hacerlos proporcionales a sus medidas reales. Buen día! Thank you! I understand that it's not a simulation program, but it's important for me to maintain the real size ratio of the component. In this example, the U39 figure is much larger than SEN5 in real life, but when placing them in a schematic project, I can't resize the components to make them proportional to their real measurements. Good day! <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/H5VtLGWpb0awfNVRzmwjsk6Wr7PdX5Lup1w7Bed7.png)
andyfierman 11 months ago
Es el número de pines y no las dimensiones físicas de un dispositivo lo que determinará el tamaño del símbolo esquemático. EasyEDA no es simplemente un paquete de dibujo donde puedes cambiar el tamaño de una forma o símbolo. Para lograr lo que deseas, tendrás que crear tus propios símbolos. Para garantizar que los pines de sus símbolos se puedan conectar correcta y claramente, debe utilizar el mismo espacio entre pines de 5 o 10 que utilizan los componentes de la biblioteca. Por lo tanto, este espacio entre pines determinará en gran medida el tamaño del símbolo. <br> It is the number of pins and not the physical dimensions of a device that will determine the size of the schematic symbol. EasyEDA is not simply a drawing package where you can resize a shape or symbol. To achieve what you want, you will have to create your own symbols To ensure that pins on your symbols can be correctly and clearly connected to, you should use the same pin spacing of 5 or 10 as used by the library components. This pin spacing will therefore largely determine the size if the symbol.
Muchas gracias por tu tiempo! Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice