You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Components not connected correctly by autorouter
726 7
ChristW 6 years ago
74348**BUG** Concise problem statement: Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Open the schematic 'Afstandbediening' that I shared with support@easyeda.com 2. Visually inspect that there is a bus with entries TMR_A, TMR_B, TMR_C and TMR_G connected to Arduino Nano's A4, A3, A2 and A1. 3. Visually inspect that this bus goes to TMR_GEN/74138 pins 1, 2, 3 and 6. 4. In the generated, autorouted PCB, find the 74138 IC (Labelled TMR_GEN. It's next to the Arduino's Vin PIN). Pin 1 (square pad) is labelled as TMR_A. Follow the generated trace to the Arduino chip. Take a note of the PIN it's connected to. 5. In the schematic, again, visually inspect that there is a bus with entries KA0, KA1 and KA2 connected to Arduino Nano's A7, A6 and A5 pins. 6. Visually inspect that this bus goes to 8_TO_3/74348 pins 6, 7 and 9. 7. In the generated, autorouted PCB, find the 74348 IC (Labelled 8_TO_3. It's in the bottom next to R1 to R9). Pin 6 is labelled as KA2. Follow the generated trace to the Arduino chip. Take a note of the PIN it's connected to. Results: Pin 1 of the TMR_GEN chip is connected to Arduino's D9 pin. Pin 6 of the 8_TO_3 chip is connected to Arduino's D11 pin. Expected results: Pin 1 of the TMR_GEN chip is connected to Arduino's A4 pin. Pin 6 of the 8_TO_3 chip is connected to Arduino's A5 pin. Solution: In the package, pin A4 and A5 were given pin number 12 and 14, and not 23 and 24! That is a hard problem to find! Browser: Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0
Comments
support 6 years ago
Any images ?
ChristW 6 years ago
I fixed it by editing the package definition for the Arduino Nano... Seemed the wrong pin entries were used to specify A4 and A5... So, now my components render and connect fine. Thanks!
support 6 years ago
Yes, pin map is the problem
andyfierman 6 years ago
@ChsitW, Can you tell us which package definition you were using so we can fix it? (Screenshot of it after doing SHIFT+F search or email me a downloaded copy of the `Document > EasyEDA Source...` file.) Thanks.
ChristW 6 years ago
@andyfierman ![Broken Nano - finding the package][1] ![Broken pin assignments][2] [1]: /editor/20170628/5952adaebd218.png [2]: /editor/20170628/5952add33a243.png
ChristW 6 years ago
@andyfierman I noticed that the pin mapping is still incorrect. Did you find the erroneous package yet?
EasyEDA 6 years ago
Should be fixed now. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice