You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Continually being told wrong username or password.
545 13
pommie 2 years ago
I've mentioned this in another thread but it's really frustrating and nothing seems to being done about it. For the last week or two I keep getting told by EasyEDA and JLCPCB that my credentials are wrong when they are definitely not wrong. Something broke and it's driving me mad. There is, of course, an easy fix, click change password, enter previous password and all good again. HOW MANY TIMES  DO I NEED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD TO THE EXACT SAME PASSWORD BEFORE SOMEONE WILL SORT THIS OUT OR TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. Mike.
Comments
pommie 2 years ago
I even use the saved password in Chrome to change my password to what it already is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible. Mike.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, Which version of EasyEDA are you seeing these issues with: 1. Standard/Pro; 2. Online/Desktop?
pommie 2 years ago
Standard online and it happened with JLCPCB yesterday. Same fix - change the password to the exact same password. Not happened with any other site, if it does then it must be something on my machine and I'll let you know. Mike.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi I test my username(with different case) and password it will not show like your error
pommie 2 years ago
It just did it again!!! Not only is it logging me out, it's changing my password (no idea what to), I use the password stored by chrome to change my password back to what it was and then it works. I can also then login using brave browser with the old credentials.
pommie 2 years ago
And, yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I now have to do a more complex capcha. Such a time waster.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, You need to provide either a series of screenshots or a video (preferably in animated gif format) showing exactly what steps you are taking that demonstrate this behaviour.
pommie 2 years ago
After it tells me my credentials are wrong, I press forgot password, enter my email address, go to (from email) "change password link" use chromes saved password (twice - for the confirm box too) to change it back to what it used to be and then I can log in. Which bit do you need me to explain better? Mike.
pommie 2 years ago
Also, just tried to reproduce it and can't. It seems to be random. Mike.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, [A picture is worth a thousand words.](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_picture_is_worth_a_thousand_words)<br> <br> :)
pommie 2 years ago
A picture of what? Mike.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, As I posted above: "You need to provide either a series of screenshots or a video (preferably in animated gif format) showing exactly what steps you are taking that demonstrate this behaviour."
pommie 1 year ago
A quick update. I used my username (rather than email address) to login some days ago and the problem seems to have gone away. No idea why. After I changed my password back to what it previously was I could login with my email address. If it happens again I'll update. Mike.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice