You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
[IN_NEED_OF_HELP]Converting a single schematic from project to PCB
1535 2
MR farby 5 years ago
I have a project in which I need to make multipe seperate PCBs. I need to convert every PCB separately, could somebody help me?
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
I'm not sure if this answers your question but in an EasyEDA Project you can have a schematic spread across any number of schematic sheets from which you can generate a single PCB for all the sheets. You can do **Convert to PCB** any number of times and generate a different named PCB each time by saving them with a different name. Subsequent to this, you can do Update PCB for any PCB because you will be asked which PCB to update. You cannot however have different schematic sheets in a Project and convert each sheet into a separate PCB because on doing **Convert to PCB** all the sheets in a project are assumed to go onto the same PCB. Given those constraints, here's what I think you will need to do: 1. Split the design into separate schematics, one for each PCB. 2. Put each schematic into a separate Project. 3. Convert each of those schematics into PCB. 4. Then you will have a complete Schematic, BoM and PCB each in it's own Project folder.
MR farby 5 years ago
@andyfierman Thank you, I kinda hoped that it would be posible while having it all in one project (because it is one project) or filter them out after the importing.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice