You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Converting to PCB
3297 7
N2BRG 10 years ago
When Converting to PCB, pop-up is showing multiples of component prefixes. Checked many times and only 1 prefix per component. IE: R1-R13, Q1-Q4, C1-C25 etc...
Comments
N2BRG 10 years ago
Standard EasyEDA for design and conversion. Firefox Nightly 31.0a1 (2014-04-21) and Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m. I am new to this package for design. Am I missing something when checking on component Part Attributes?
example 10 years ago
The most likely reason you are seeing this is because you have placed more than one copy of a schematic in the project folder so that when EasyEDA checks the project folder for duplicate component prefixes, it see the same prefix in each copy of the schematic. The same thing can happen if you have two different schematics in the same project folder but they both have components in them that have the same component prefixes. Suppose in a project folder you have a power supply circuit that has four diodes in it, D1, D2, D3 and D4, three transistors, Q1 and Q2 and two capacitors, C1 and C2. In the same folder you have a two transistor amplifier with two transistors Q1 and Q2, an LED D1 and three capacitors, C1, C2 and C3. EasyEDA does not see that they are two completely different circuits, it just sees that there are duplicated component prefixes for D1, Q1, Q2, C1 and C2. To avoid this, you must number your components so that they are unique across all the schematic sheets in the project. It is easy to do this using: **Super menu > Miscellaneous > Annotate** Please see: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/creatingTheSchematic.html#h.ll0rweutqzk9 for more information. If you could share or make public an example schematic, that would allow us to be sure that this is the cause of the results you are seeing but don't worry of you can not do that. Just post back if you need more help. :)
example 10 years ago
Doh! "...three transistors, Q1, Q2 and Q3 and..."
N2BRG 10 years ago
Hello and thank you for the reply. I have made the FET amplifier public for now. I have cleaned up the extra files but I am still having an issue with converting this project to a layout. I am used to doing board layouts the old fashion way, rubylith, pads and tape. All this is fairly new to me using the computer for Schematic to PCB . My main objective is to place all RF component traces top side along with the main supply voltage/higher current trace. The lower voltage (bias) control traces bottom side with possible use of SMD devices (caps and resistors) bottom side. Eventually all components will be SMD minus the main FETs and Bias pots. I am still quite lost on the approach to the PCB conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dillon and staff N2BRG
N2BRG 10 years ago
P.S. After I accomplish the PCB conversion my next project is to figure how to do a simulation of this project to help with the specs.
dillon 10 years ago
Hi N2BRG, You should back up **Amp layout** file to another project, just keep the **Final Amp** . If they are in the same project, EasyEDA will try merge to them to one schematc. **Amp layout** has L1, **Final Amp** has L1 too, so you will get the error message. BTW, your **Amp layout** is awesome. > figure how to do a simulation We will try to help. Why we will merge all schematics? Some projects are too complex, It is hardly to do it in one schematic. . Let me know your next questions. DIllon.
example 10 years ago
To clarify: Although you can work on individual schematic documents in a Projects and can do things like run a simulation or generate a Spice netlist or a Bill Of Materials (BoM) report for each individual **Document**, when you do anything like that for a **Project** and that now includes pushing a schematic Project through to PCB layout, EasyEDA then looks at all the schematics in a Project together and - except for special documents such as schematics that form spice subcircuits and schematics that form sub-blocks in an hierarchical schematic - sees them all as one big flat circuit diagram. Even though **Amp Layout** is more of a representation of the component's physical layout, to EasyEDA, **Amp Layout** and **Final Amp** both appear as schematics. So, any component with the same component prefix (a.k.a. Reference Designator) in both schematics will throw an error when you try to push them through to PCB layout. This is why Dillon suggests moving Amp Layout into a separate Project. Then when you push Final Amp though to PCB it should go through OK. Now, given what you have said about being new to using an EDA tool to take a schematic and turn it into a PCB layout and perhaps to doing simulations, it might be helpful for you to have a look at this tutorial: [A simple first project in EasyEDA] It is based on an earlier version of EasyEDA but most of it applies to the current version. The main differences are that references to the Widget Toolbar should be read as referring to the EasyEDA Libs panel and that the WaveForm display is much improved now. If you get stuck, have a look at the relevant sections of the main [EasyEDA tutorial] and/or post back here. If you need help with the simulations, this thread might help get you started with where to find out more: https://easyeda.com/bbs_view_1043.htm Again, you can always post back here for more help. :) [A simple first project in EasyEDA]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D77yQlsUePwKsSAYRbEI0vkXZdRd6YGmbvHrxEm79Xw/edit?usp=sharing [EasyEDA tutorial]: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice