You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper Area Rebuilt: Impossible to select correct Copper Layer
551 16
koosjr 5 years ago
This was never a problem a before, but seems now to be after the update. I make copper flood planes on borth sides of my PCB, usually with the exact same outline. Previously it was possible to select each layer individually for rebuilt, but it was finicky. Now it does not work at all. My suggestion is that if one for example select Top Layer, then it should only be able to select a copper layer on the top layer and vice versa for the bottom layer.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
we improved the pick up for the copper, if your copper outlines too close , that will cause this problem. at present you can hide layers, and modify the clearance bettwen the copper outlines. we will try your suggestion, thanks.
koosjr 5 years ago
The problem is the layers are on opposite sides of the board. Hiding the layers has no effect.
koosjr 5 years ago
In fact, there was no improvement this time. It works worse than ever before.
UserSupport 5 years ago
"Hiding the layers has no effect." Yes it is.
UserSupport 5 years ago
We release v5.7.19, please try this version.
koosjr 5 years ago
Will check.
koosjr 5 years ago
OK. Works Much better now. Thanks.
koosjr 5 years ago
Right. Next problem: For some reason on things like tactile switched with rectangular pads, the reference point for trace connections have now moved to a corner. One cannot snap to the centre of the hole any more.l
UserSupport 5 years ago
Can you provide the PCBlib title?
koosjr 5 years ago
Problem is bigger than what I have thought. It affected ALL square pads regardsless of component type. It also affects previously designed boards. If one now move a component, the trace does not move with a square pad any more.
koosjr 5 years ago
Correction. Not all square pads. In this case it happened on a capacitor as well. I can see absolutely no difference in the properties of the pads that now has reference to the corner compared to those that have reference to the middle.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Any images?
koosjr 5 years ago
No. Something changes. Both boards where I had the problem are now correct again. The reference is in the middle of the pad again.
koosjr 5 years ago
And the problem is back again. This time it happens on the TO220 package as well. It seems to be highly inconsistent and it makes that I cannot publish my boards for manufacturing. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/o6hkyq0HsUZPeLDLB0QZKcFUwY6e5SdwFEJuBIYU.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Yes we can repeat this issue now, that seems appear at old PCB. you can disable the real-time DRC to avoid this at present.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Yes we can repeat this issue now, that seems appear at old PCB. you can disable the real-time DRC to avoid this at present.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice