You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper Area only possible on one layer or it`s a bug?
1024 3
Chicane2000 4 years ago
Im designing a 4-layer board and need to have one of the layers as GND copper area, second Signal GND copper area on another layer and third layer with Vcc copper area. Currently, in Copper Area Manager i can BOT set more than one Copper Area for the entire board. Im not sure if this function ever existed or it`s under development, but at the bottom of the Copper Area Manager window there are buttons MOVE UP and MOVE DOWN for multiple copper areas.Similar to other menus in EasySDA, there should be a green "+" button at the end of the first line, so that more lines could be added for multiple copper areas. The "+" button is not there and there is no other way to set a second or multiple copper areas. Of course, i did select 4-layers in the Layer Manager. I also tried selecting 6 layer PCB to see if that will allow for more of one copper area, but no. Is this a bug, is it an option under development or it will never be there?
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
From your description, it is not clear what the problem may be. Please make a project that demonstrates this issue publically available.
andyfierman 4 years ago
If you define an inner layer as Plane then you cannot draw a Copper Area on it. You can only place Copper Areas on the Top or Bottom layers. If you define an inner layer as Signal then you can draw a Copper Area on it. You can also place Copper Areas on the Top or Bottom layers. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/uNN7rfW0b0Xf6rNr62D8qy3uckYUE2KrDvQutdj2.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/snxoccaA2bOHmfMipKQH9M4tBI4ys90zCI7rFBh4.png) If you then name the Copper Area on the inner layer, it will appear in the Copper Area Manager: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hY6CO5qCfqYMN6HQc3jIyD9qypGz9UHRAa70pU6F.png)
Chicane2000 4 years ago
@andyfierman Layers weren`t defined as Plain. But i figured it out. One must go to the drop-down menu and select each of the layers individually. the software would only fill in with copper the selected layer. No option to group and select all layers at once in existence. That kinda makes sense for those who are only filling in one layer.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice