You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper Areas Disappearing!
699 7
Frendor 5 years ago
Today at around 12 noon (25/5/2018) I saved my project and went about my daily business. When I logged back in some 12 hours later all the Copper Areas on both sides of the PCB had disappeared, a total of 14 Copper Areas. Somewhat upset, but not deterred, I recalled an earlier version via the Histories Record function and continued with my project. However, after saving and reloading the project I found all 12 of the top Copper Areas had disappeared, but not the bottom 2 I believe we had an update today and this may well be the problem? Frendor.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Can you send me your project to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)? Download project:Right-click project folder - download project. I can't repeat your problem, but we have fixed a copper issue this version, I think its related. many thanks
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi I test 15 copper areas in one PCB, save and re-open, they still exist. Can you try firefox or browser incognito mode?
Frendor 5 years ago
HI, I've sent you the project via support. I have the same problem in Firefox. Did you test this with EasyEDA 5.5.9? I ask because I see you are using EasyEDA 5.4.12 Frendor. Sorry for posting in wrong thread.
IIuIIa 5 years ago
Hi, I also disappeared copper areas, can I return them like that? Or it is necessary to describe?
Frendor 5 years ago
Hi IIuIIa, Load up your project as you would normally do, then right click the projects name within the project folder and choice **'Histories Record'** and go back a save or two. EasyEDA as now rolled back to 5.5.8 from 5.5.9 and seems to have solved the problem. Frendor.
electronut42 4 years ago
I just had the same thing happen to me, with version 6.1.49.  I was editing text on the silkscreen layer, and suddenly two of my 3 copper areas on another layer (3)  disappeared. I tried undoing my text edits, thinking maybe I deleted the copper areas by accident, but they did not come back.  Funny that one of the 3 copper areas is OK. Also earlier I notice that a 4th ground area was appearing on the same layer, on top of others, and stopping their fill.  No idea where it came from, but it was larger than my board outline.  I could select it and delete it, then all was fine.  Where did this come from? I'm a little scared to continue on this design now.  What can I do to get the copper areas back? Firefox 66.0.5 on LINUX Mint 19.0
electronut42 4 years ago
More info on the copper area bug - I did a recovery to a rev back and got the copper areas back, then I turned off the layer visibility.  But with the layer disabled, you can still select and edit the outline of the copper areas.  Maybe the bug is that the copper outlines are on the wrong layer, or they cannot be disabled with the layer.  When I have only the silk screen layer visible and editing, I can still select a copper area outline and move it. -electro
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice