You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper Pour Track Clearance EasyEDA Pro
404 4
AustinDale 10 months ago
I am working in Pro and I would like to increase the Clearance between my copper pour and my tracks. Every tutorial shows a simple click of a "clearance" in the properties and change the value. I see nowhere to change any such clearance. I have clicked everything and my user interface looks different from every tutorial. Please see below for a screenshot of what I get when selecting my copper pour. Again I just want to put more spacing between my tracks and the copper area. Please don't direct me to another tutorial where the person explaining it has a completely different user interface than mine. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8iw6qz9y6vHXnvcql61nwXcujyoqZ8Envp4r26ht.png)
Comments
andyfierman 10 months ago
Are you able to change the clearance of your tracks to the copper pour (as distinct from changing the clearance of your copper pour to any other copper)?
AustinDale 10 months ago
@andyfierman I don't see the option to change clearance anywhere.
haidy_easyeda 10 months ago
If you need to change the spacing rules between the copper and other elements, you can do so in the top menu~![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/X4iod0r9NmXBSk8G4rsdJ8pKO61lQDNG1YQZlfES.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ZfHa5qdw436FWul4d56k9nrlljEdjicjXDJRuh0F.png)
AustinDale 10 months ago
@haidy_easyeda HAHA Perfect! Thank you So very much!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice