You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper area
253 3
Ovemand 2 years ago
Hello I try to use the "Copper area" on my PCB layout and I have followed the instruktions and after marking the square area where I want the copper area to be I rightclick and I can see that the program calculate and after finish there is nothing ti see on my PCB. What can I have done wrongly...? Regards Ove
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Your project is private so only you can see it. You have provided no screenshots. That is not helpful. The Copper Area defaults to being assigned to the GND net so the possibilities are: 1. You have no GND net in your PCB;  2. You have placed the Copper Area so that it covers an area of the PCB that does not include any object on the same side of the PCB that is assigned to the GND net; 3. You have changed the net name for the Copper Area to something that does not exist on the same side of the PCB in the area of the PCB that the Copper Area covers;  4. You have placed the copper area outside - or you have no - Board Outline;  5. You have set the copper area to be Invisible in the right hand Canvas panel;  6. You have made the layer on which you have placed the Copper Area invisible in the Layers floating palette.
Ovemand 2 years ago
@andyfierman      Thanks a lot for your reply. I will check all these tings out you mentioned and see if that will solve my problem.... Thanks again.
Ovemand 2 years ago
@Ovemand Hello andyfierman.... Thank you for your help... that solved my problem. My GND net was not assigned correctly. I changes that and everything works fine now...SUPER.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice