You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper area not selectable
315 2
When I first create a copper area, it is OK, I can acess at its properties, modify it, delete it, etc. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/T0bDc5mZSp6lhjNSusd4LGe9iiCytueDstWBf4D0.png) However, once I deselect it, I can no longer see the copper area outline, so I am not able to select it again. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ob9yRHKC2fRhWmnQUcb7xleBhkurdNJGS8WSsX7V.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/mckGb7eUANbVvsbLu35SVm013E0v7OUB2RC8NrzC.png) I have also tried using the option Find > Type:Copper Region > All: Any > Find All.  ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/fU0srj6pe2cMvakSdFtGCiiexklCTgUOOAdLY7Wl.png) This way, the copper area is found, and its center is even marked, but again, it cannot be selected. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/C0274nPHkIGK9dFxrmI2og8nfCyZCYjm4Bjyoz97.png) Consequently, I cannot modify or delete any copper areas, unless I do CTRL+Z, but this is totally unpractical. For the record, in other projects made with EasyEDA pro, I do not have this problem. How can I solve this? Kindest regards,
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
you hidden the copper region outline at Filter Tab, you need to enable it
Thank you a lot!!! That made it! You saved me a lot of trouble :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice