You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copper that does not belong, can't get rid of it
431 4
Joseph Massimino 4 years ago
This shows a bit of copper that I can't get off of the image of the board. Any ideas of how to get rid of it might help. This is just another bug in the software that they will blame on me. It is on the bottom left connector sticking out to the left. I can scrape it off my own test board, but I can't have the board made this way. Oh, and the other trace that does not reach the pad is something that is not correct. Go ahead and tell me what I did wrong. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gIgdF34T4eIQ4YIl7DEI4rX7HCTgvEZN3DvzY0so.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Calm down, I can't reproduce your problem,  there is no useful information, if there any bugs, we can't fix it from this topic. We need: 1, more detail steps 2, PCB as EasyEDA format, send to support@easyeda.com 3, GIF or mp4 will be better.
MikeDB 4 years ago
Just right click where you want to get rid of something and select Delete Node
Joseph Massimino 4 years ago
Mike, the problem I fixed by deleting it all. The issue was that the board looked good, it was only when I produced a 1:1 pdf that those faults showed up.   So there are things that can go wrong that you can't see, much like in word processing with hidden formatting commands that are changing what you see. Only in word processing you can fix those with no problem. If they implement a feature to show all formatting used on the screen, it may be easier to see what is causing some issues. I still have the one board I made that somehow dropped the one trace from the power connector to the switch, which requires me to add one wire to fix it. That is not what I wanted to do, and the prototype I made from the  file had that trace on it, so I am baffled why is went away when I uploaded the Gerber files to make the boards.
martin 4 years ago
Share that project, maybe?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice