You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copy and Paste not working
983 5
Farmelle 4 years ago
TL;DR; Copy and paste on a bus entry doesn't work as expected. Copying a bus entry, then trying to paste it back causes the entry to appear in its original position and not on the cursor for pasting.  This ghost copy can't be selected and saving the sheet, then reloading will cause the copy to disappear.  If you copy multiple items and this includes a bus entry then the whole block exhibits this behaviour.  It can be more easily seen if you copy from one sheet to another, but also occurs on a single sheet. Recreated on both the Mac client and web client (running in Mac Chrome) V6.2.43.
Comments
Adrian Birnaz 4 years ago
I have the same problem. Recreated on both the Windows 10 x64 client and web client running Goole Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) EasyEDA Version: V6.2.44 Built Date: 09/18/19
UserSupport 4 years ago
Any images?
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi issue confirmed, we will fix it next release. thanks
Patrick Felstead 4 years ago
There is also a general copy and paste bug on mac - if I use Cmd-C any text (e.g. a part number from a pdf or web page), I cannot then Cmd-V (paste) into Easyeda - e.g. into search fields etc
Patrick Felstead 4 years ago
PS I **can** paste by using mouse, place cursor in text field, right mouse button, paste. It just doesn't work with keyboard shortcuts.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice