You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copying Nets
372 5
jthompson8 2 years ago
click on a net on the PCB and press copy now press past and a copy is make floating round with the mouse until you click somewhere. the code that attaches the new track to the mouse seems to attach it randomly to a point at one of the ends of the track, i assume it depends on the original order the track was drawn per-copying it (as in the order of the point data memory block). can you please attach the track to the nearest end of the track that the mouse was clicked on or something, being some random end is unacceptable a its hit and miss if you are able to then place the component snapping to the current grid snap settings, if the end happened to have been from an SMD pad that was not aliened to the grid snap it is impossible to put the track down in line with your grid snap settings
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
?when you copy or cut, you can set the reference point before copy
jthompson8 2 years ago
@usersupport please explain how
andyfierman 2 years ago
@jthompson8, I can't find where this is documented in the Tutorial (@UserSupport) but this is what you do. Select the object that you wish to copy then do CTRL+C and then move your cursor to your desired pasting reference point: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lZIQbdBerO928jnq6k4bDf4JQwWTi7vM6KD0rZyX.png) Try also Shortcut Keys: <br> | | | | --- | --- | | SHIFT+D | Move Object(s) by reference point |
jthompson8 2 years ago
excellent thank you. i never noticed that extra click to select the reference point, this is very usual and should be document better
andyfierman 2 years ago
@jthompson8, I think this is an Altium me too sort of feature. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice