You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copying and pasting traces in a situation that has symmetry - how to quickly/efficiently give the pasted traces the correct net designations?
511 4
THX1138 8 months ago
I spent a couple of minutes arranging the traces for a QFN chip that I want to breakout. Because what I am doing has mirror and rotational symmetry, I thought I could save some time by selecting my traces and copying and pasting/rotating them. The problem is that the traces keep their net designations so EasyEDA isn't happy with the traces and thinks I still need to make the correct traces. What is the quickest way to make the traces have the correct net designation (the net for the pads they start and end at)? Do I have to click on each one and manually edit the net for it? Thanks! <br> ![Untitled.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/x3EvixDR42wBC4YCrqCsKdhHPTb0CjFHPTqm1yXH.png)
Comments
haidy_easyeda 8 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1"><font _mstmutation="1">These blue lines are called "Ratlines" and are used to indicate that the same network exists for easy connection. You can hide it if you don't want to see it.</font></font>![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rNHizQ9ugEB9f7yhjy09UxlCmwA1rrjBYHIM53vE.png) If you want to batch change your network to be the same, check out this tutorial: [How to batch modify pad network in pcb? - 飞书云文档 (feishu.cn)](https://lceda001.feishu.cn/wiki/S8O3wPkpYiW5KlkI8EVcSLPunDe)<br> <br>
andyfierman 8 months ago
@THX1138, @haidy_easyeda, "Do I have to click on each one and manually edit the net for it?" Although it can be used to batch select nets, I don't think the Find Similar Objects tool will help to assign individual, unique names to each of a set of batch selected nets. It might be possible to use it to batch select nets and then delete all the net names but you would still have to go back and select them one at a time to assign a unique netname to each one individually. If you have created the PCB from the schematic from which the breakout board is then generated as a simple PCB then you could simply delete each net name in the schematic and then use the N key to sequentially attach and auto-increment the name to each net. Update PCB would then pull the new names into the PCB.
THX1138 8 months ago
How do I select all the net names in the schematic? Hopefully not one by one! It would be nice if there was a way to make all tracks which a) have no net name asigned and b) go between two pads with the same net name take the net name of the pads they are going between.
andyfierman 8 months ago
"How do I select all the net names in the schematic?" **Find Similar Objects** tool
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice