You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Create 3D PCB model
1297 3
carlo.sterpa97 4 years ago
I created a PCB with EasyEDA software, but I noticed that there is no option to export the 3D model. Now I have to design a box to enclose the board, but not having a 3D model is very difficult. Has anyone in the forum found an alternative way or do they know how to do it?
Comments
JFK422 4 years ago
Your PCB has a defined outline. Assuming you have a rectangular PCB you can simply read its dimensions in the "Set Board Outline" menu and create a CAD model of it. For non rectangular boards you have to use the ruler tool and manually reconstruct you PCB outline in your CAD. For the layout to be on the model you can take a screenshot of it in the 2D view and set it as your models texture. If you need the components too, you currently can't export it. But due to the open nature of most component models you can add them manually if you need to.
HHCM 4 years ago
I think you can export to altium (I don't know why they don't export to kicad that is open source), use web converter from altium to kicad, open pcb in kicad edit component and export stl. (you should first update the libraries with easyeda ), I think that if it is a difficult pcb it is better to do it directly in kicad
UserSupport 4 years ago
At present, you can export DXF on PCB, 3D model doesn't support yet. it will be support next year. we doing a more important job now, a new PCB engine, which is more faster, even you have more than 50,000 pads on the PCB
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice