You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
DRC Error not picked up by editor
755 7
koosjr 6 years ago
I received new PCB's yesterday and found one with a track that moved and clipped a solder pad on the pin of the Arduino Nano. I checked my EasyEDA and indeed there the fault was too, but the DRC error check does not show it.
Comments
koosjr 6 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/aK6rx0MkAHwAzr2xJiFIGtYUM0rX33UKyUE6EEvc.png)
andyfierman 6 years ago
This doesn't look like one of your public projects so I'm guessing... Does the pin with the netname of U1_19 show up as being not connected in the Nets section of the Design Manager? What does Nets in the DRC say about the track that has been shifted?
koosjr 6 years ago
Andy, If I looked at the nets, all were fine and connected. Even if I deliberately pull this trace to touch the pad, no error comes up in the DRC and it shows no error in the nets.
koosjr 6 years ago
Andy, I even tried it on other pads with other nets, and the DRC error does not come up. I pull it so that it touch another pad, but I make sure the net is connected. My Design Rule setting look as follows: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Tf2DWOr0uiLx9eTT4Mk5XVPFBYPbWPcAwQQOpM01.png)
Tutorials 6 years ago
hi, Issue confirmed, when the pad does't have the net, the DRC won't detect this error. waiting for fixing. thanks
koosjr 6 years ago
Tested this all over my PCB layout. DRC error does not detect a clash with a pad. The DRC still works if one cross one track with another.
koosjr 6 years ago
@Tutorials , Thanks for the reply. The PCB I ordered that arrived on Monday had this problem and it shortened out an unintended Arduino pin with 5V because of it. Took some time to get the fault. I could rectify this, but I had to scratch off the track with a blade and solder in a wire. Obviously I will have to remake the board. Koos
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice