You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Default resistor uses a non-standard package
996 4
jerome.abela 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Creating a default resistor in a schematic results in a non-standard package in PCB Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Create a new project, create a new schematic, place a resistor. 2. Convert to PCB Results: the package for the resistor is non standard, its pad distance is not even a multiple of 100mil, it's about 304mil. This is very bad experience for a new user who just try a one component project. Expected results: the package for the resistor should be AXIAL-0.4 or something similar. Browser: Chrome 54.
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, This is not a bug. you can change to AXIAL-0.4 and EasyEDA will keep this for your later use
toboli 7 years ago
The same problem with coils AXIAL 0.4 0.5 and 0.6. What is this about? What is the logic behind this behavior?
dillon 7 years ago
@Toboli What you mean AXIAL 0.4 0.5 and 0.6. For AXIAL 0.6, the pad's space is 600mil What is the problem?
toboli 7 years ago
I mean that whatever package from EasyEDA library I use, regarding resistors and impedances, I got an error in the PCB editor, moreover, not only the AXIAL package dos not work but also the 0805 package. Your colleague just replied me that it was a BUG in the release.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice