You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Design Manager Always Open to Components
1165 3
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: When switching tabs with the design manager open, it always opens the components folder by default. This behavior is bad design. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Select the design manager pane. It will open the components folder by default. 2. Close components folder and open nets folder. 3. Switch tab to another schematic or PCB. The components folder is open by default. Switch back to the previous tab. Results: The nets folder is closed and the components folder is open. Expected results: 1) When selecting the design manager initially, no folder should be open by default. This permits the user to choose what folder should be open. The components folder being open by default results in extra work when another folder like nets should be open instead. By all folders closed by default, the user can choose which folder to open in one step without having to close the components folder. 2) When switching tabs to another schematic, the current state of the open design folders should be preserved. If selecting the given schematic/PCB tab for the first time, all design folders should be closed as stated in item 1). When switching back to a previous schematic/PCB tab, the design folder should be opened to what it was already. In other words, the design pane state should be preserved for each schematic/PCB tab. If this is not easily done, then the design pane state should at least stay the same when switching tabs. It should not always open to the components folder.
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, this isn't a bug, because when you switch the tab,the design manager have to reload the components and nets, we don't support remember the last status now. but we will try to improve this.
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
Opening to Components by default is still a bug at least in my use case. I rarely use this folder. I am usually using the Nets folder in almost all cases. Defaulting to all folders being closed would be an improvement. I would also like to see you improve it further by simply remembering which folder was open in the previous tab.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice