You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Different width for conductors of one logical track in a PCB
201 2
ogogon 1 year ago
Colleagues, tell me, please, how can I solve my problem - I want one logical track to sometimes have a different width. I will explain my problem in order to make the question more clear. I'm designing a PCB for a USB hub. I need the power lines connecting the USB child connectors (4 dupont pins) to be able to supply power to an arbitrary USB device. But at the same time, the conductors supplying power to the chips and logic circuits of the hub itself do not require a large load capacity and can be very compact. **How do I explain to the PCB routing system that the power and ground lines should be extended to some elements, and normal to others?** Thanks for the tips and advice, Ogogon.
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
"How do I explain to the PCB routing system that the power and ground lines should be extended to some elements, and normal to others?" You just did. For this sort of routing, you are the PCB routing system. The Autorouter in EasyEDA is not clever enough to deal with routing nets with different widths along the same net or on branches off it so you have to route such tracks manually first and then tell the Autorouter to ignore them when you run it.
ResistanceRoom 1 year ago
Honestly, in most cases you should route things manually anyway.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice