You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Dimension tool
1994 10
M-16 4 years ago
![Annotation 2020-01-16 215109.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MqupSA9osEhucwvb46MEkZDuWIg5aSH6Q8xm3DiG.png) The measuring instrument (Dimension tool - EasyEDA Designer) does not work. Or it is simply not possible to understand the logic of his work. I did not find any information about this.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Just click three points start point, end point, and height point ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hvgd0Ti8U2htNTyOMOS23w20VsZRbGM8vnDDd3Rz.png)
M-16 4 years ago
Don't work.
M-16 4 years ago
:) Works, thank you. Sorry, I didn’t know that the tool only works with silk-layers.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@M-16, Best to use it on the **Document** layer only.
M-16 4 years ago
Ok. Thank you.
bijanmohandes 2 years ago
Hi What does the measurement tool automatically switch off the measure value when you final click it? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/50xLn9F0ar8Yt6YuB351YnSplY5Fhif8C8nL04od.png) I get the measurement but when i slide to where i want to see it, it turns off and disappears. Is there a setting to make this remain?
andyfierman 2 years ago
@bijanmohandes , The **Dimension** tool (Hotkey **N**) works as described by UserSupport above: Just click three points start point, end point, and height point ![image.png](https://image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hvgd0Ti8U2htNTyOMOS23w20VsZRbGM8vnDDd3Rz.png) The **Measure** (Hotkey **M**) tool is not persistent. It measures the distance between the first and the second mouse clicks. A third mouse click or ESC resets it.
bijanmohandes 2 years ago
I dont think this is right.... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iHQTo0QGx0lEqWeR4YfRtlmrfF6An2lgbzF938ve.png) You can see from the above that I can make multiple 'persistent' measurements and leave them on the page. This works on one of my tabs. On the other tab, the dimension measured disappears once you make the third click. There must be a setting that controls if it says or not, buri cant see it.....
andyfierman 2 years ago
What you are showing is the persistent **Dimension** (N) tool not the non-persistent **Measurement** (M) tool. I cannot reproduce the **Dimension** (N) tool working in one PCB tab and not working another PCB tab. Both tools also operate as described in the Footprint Editor.
PCB_HHE 1 year ago
I'm also having problems with the dimensioning tool. In one file it works fine. In another file (Larger design than the first) the tool doesn't want to provide a vertical measurement (will only expand horizontally), once the dimension is set a third click doesn't complete the height of the dimension, you have to press return to complete and you can't set the height of the dimension. Is this a known issue? I'm running V6.5.22 at the moment
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice