You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Dimensions of PCB are not the same when PCB is printed as PDF File
564 4
NadirAitMoussa 2 years ago
Hello, I have been working on this project and i made a PCB, but before printing it, i wanted to make sure that all dimensions are corrects so i exported it as pdf 1:1 and printed the document, but the dimensions are not the same in some places. For example, this one is 63mm : ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yz80bLwizfpvqYjUnwFb4tU716lb8JYrcmkTCtCJ.png) but on document when i measured it s only 60mm as well as the size is not correct : ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/krr9BzQyUjxTOFSwBcfTvVATREZg4P62iGbv4r5C.png) it shows 26x75mm but i measure : 25x73mm.
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Check that there us no other scaling being applied by your pdf printer driver.
NadirAitMoussa 2 years ago
I already checked. Everything works fine from my side.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi you can measure pdf at Inkscape
andyfierman 2 years ago
@NadirAitMoussa, You could try making a simple drawing in Libre Office Draw which allows you to draw shapes with dimensioned sides or diameters. Try drawing a rectangle; Save the drawing; Export it as a pdf (using the internal Libre Office tool); Print it; Check the dimensions. That will tell you if the problem is with EasyEDA or your printer driver.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice