You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Disappeared all content of schematic sheets in all projects.
605 9
Ivan Ivanov 4 years ago
Hi, tomorrow something happen with 3 my projects in easyeda. I see empty schematics sheets in all 3 my projects, it is totally empty. There is 0 elements in component list. PCB components is still in place. I tried to change zoom etc in view menu - nothing changed. I tried run recovery for sheet's, but i see newerending "processing" window with "loading.." loadbar. Can anyone help recovery my schematics?
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Can you find back at historiacl record? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/sMdyfEBtn2TCr44eaPHhl9KIVk3heYqKRJEYUMda.png) please add UserSupport into your project, and send a message to me,  I will help to check.
Ivan Ivanov 4 years ago
@UserSupport yes, i have 1 record there. I added you to my project -- "twatch_main"
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Check your document only one historical, and the file data only one Drawing symbol please check your other project. I believe that you open a wrong project or login a wrong account.
Ivan Ivanov 4 years ago
@UserSupport Thanks a lot! I guess i understand what happened. something happened with interface and I can't see schematic (i see my sheet with all elements for other project in preview, but when i open sheet - i see empty page). How can i fix it? ![some error](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/41D0bq6ripOYFCA97zI1r0FiH9sOrRZk2KEUwjiw.png) for twatch_main project with one Drawing symbol i guess I deleted sheet (can i recover sheet? i see all history for sheet2 in "Document recovery" but - when call Recovery i see newerending "Loading" window )
UserSupport 4 years ago
The preview window only show the file you click it at the right-side document's title, it will keep previous images before you click a new document. if you deleted the sheet, you can try find it at Recycle Bin, at the bottom-left corner. for this loading window, if you can see the parts in the canvas, you can close the loading window by ESC key, if you doesn't see the parts, that means this sheet can not open correctly, maybe it already crashed.
Ivan Ivanov 4 years ago
@UserSupport Thanks again! ) Recycled Bin - helped, I returned my shema-sheet  back. but left 1st question.  I clicked on right-side document's title, i see new preview, i click to open sheet for editing. But canvas still empty and i can't edit shematic. This is crush case? example on my screen ![Снимок экрана 2020-08-14 в 12.06.19.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DJffe276kn8s27pfJ7DI6P91ETAphFlSjIsKV7v5.png)
UserSupport 4 years ago
I can open this document, can you try at browser incognito mode? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OdcFt5VqQaDHBisAjMaQbACChWB3qJ3hEL2TulxE.png)
Ivan Ivanov 4 years ago
@UserSupport i guess it is really browser (_cache_) problem! I opened project via application and I see all my shematics, and your hint about incognito works too, i see scheme as expected. Thanks a lot for your help!
UserSupport 4 years ago
@kotehoroshij You are welcome, we are glad you open your file.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice