You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Does anyone know a part number that fits the package layout of the DB37M-90?
1175 4
debbieking_98 8 years ago
Hi, Does anyone know a connector that fits the DB37M-90 layout? I designed my board with the DB37M-90 dsub 37 connector found in the general packages library. But now I cannot find a connector that fits that layout. Every connector I have found has the mounting holes aligned with the contact holes. Thanks.
Comments
support 8 years ago
Hi, We just help you to build a symbol, you can search `DB37M-90`, EasyEDA is really easy to build symbol and package, if you try , you will find you can save lots of time to ask and wait :). ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160406/570465c1bfa68.png
andyfierman 8 years ago
@L51r8, If you find the pinout drawing for a suitable connector from a supplier, it easy to edit any of the DB37 connector footprints that you can find in the EasyEDA library (in the generic or by using the Shift+F search) to create the part you want. You can then save the part to My Parts where it will then be shared publicly. Please add documentation to your footprint and/or symbol to clearly identify the part, including links to datasheet and supplier codes if possible. :)
@andyfierman Thanks for the suggestion. I have created my own parts before. The only problem is I've already had my boards printed. So now I either need to find a connector that matches whats on my board, or start drilling. So I was hoping that someone has found a connector that matches the DB37M-90 package footprint.@support
@support I have already printed the boards with the package that you referenced. But I can not find a connector to fit in it. I was hoping someone knew of a connector that fit this footprint. Given that its provided as a "Standard Package" in your library, I assumed there should be connectors that work with it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice