You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Double click on track
1060 7
ban.relayer 6 years ago
Hi When I double click on track extra point (node) added, but opened window "Track Properties". Same problem when I dblclick on node for delete it. Also opened window with track properties
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Yes, we support double-click open properties dialog now. in the future, we will change double-click add node or delete to right-click menu .
ban.relayer 6 years ago
This is not good idea. Add/remove nodes is more frequently operation than open track properties.And this operation must be fast and simple as possible. Also in previous version double click not open track properties windows! I suggest to move open props to context menu
ban.relayer 6 years ago
Problem still found in latest update 5.3.12
Tutorials 6 years ago
@ban.relayer It will be fixed at next release
nopistons 6 years ago
5.3.14 problem still exist
nopistons 6 years ago
5.3.14 problem still exist
dillon 6 years ago
@nopistons  Need some time to release the new version. Normal need to check more time. this new version, after 2 weeks test, and with too many mistake. In feature, we will allow the users to choose the version, at middle of this year, we will allow the users to install an EasyEDA at their server.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice