You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Drill template/chassis design with cad
1222 9
Tommaso Mariotti 5 years ago
Hi, I'm trying to build guitar stomp boxes. I've design my pcb and now I'd like to find the way to drill my enclosure with my pcb. I use Potentiometer solder directly on my pcbs so I need precision. Is it possible to export a drill layout to a CAD like fusion360? I tried with export as SVG but measures are not the same. Can you help me?
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
The SVG output should be 1:1 anyway but try exporting as pdf with the printer driver set to reproduce at 1:1 scaling.
can fusion Import pdf file? Is there another method more accurate?
MikeDB 5 years ago
I asked about this yesterday for a very similar project (modular synths).  It needs a .DXF output to be accurate enough but EasyEDA can't do that.  I'm currently looking at editing a copy of the PCB with just the holes needed and then finding a Gerber to AutoCad convertor.
Actually only dxf import
UserSupport 5 years ago
EasyEDA will support export to DXF at v6.1
MikeDB 5 years ago
@tommymariot DXF is an Autocad format
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi you can send your PCB to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) I can help you to export the DXF. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Ery4sy6VO4nu4Hsay5J1M7nZARVAjcTI11SgMRoy.png)
perfect! I'll try
MikeDB 5 years ago
Will you be adding EasyEDA to .DXF to the official release ?    I think many people need this feature.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice