You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEDA V6.2.46 doesn't let to make some simple manual traces
900 7
Andrey Fedorov 4 years ago
There are some strange things occurs when I try to make manual tracing. When I try to connect a trace to the pad, EasyEDA doesn't let to finish the connection. It stops just before the pin and I can't connect a trace to the pad. What's wrong? ![Example.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ieN9IZAeR0PXfatZhXx8Qh0Q2zCFV2lTTWQgYrCD.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
You must make sure the pad's net is the same
@UserSupport thnk you for the response. The net should be the same, it's GND pin and EasyEDA shows ribbon line to the pin. I checked it in the Design manager selecting GND net. It's really strange. I upgraded the version of Easy EDA and autorouter and the behavior gets complete different. ![Annotation 2019-11-04 085324.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Yzvc1RRqsq4K1TPBV1cYS6nlXMvfhGB8RyEw17B1.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
@fedorov, Can you make and post url to a public project that demonstrates this issue?
UserSupport 4 years ago
when you ungroup this part, you will see there are some pads doesn't have same net ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ASqkyhs2jkgdE92N0VMAxTf9JE65pzMjocKeGzPs.png)
@UserSupport Thank. You are really geniuses !!! I could not even imagine that such a mistake was in the component that I borrowed.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@fedorov, If you find a mistake in a Schematic Symbol (SCHLib) or PCB Footprint (PCBLib), please select it in the Search Libraries tool then Right-click > Report Error. Thanks.
andyfierman 4 years ago
You can report errors in Schematic Symbols directly from the Schematic: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/92iXexxraXzgJsNRbYEGpusUQMtoatV44wdcC48E.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice