You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEDA Gerber Generator creates errors!
846 3
koosjr 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: This is a new problem. I always had got perfect boards from EasyEDA and the errors on there was mine. However, all of a sudden from my last shipment I had 3 PCB's with errors on the Gerber file and as a result I fried an Uno as the 5V was shorted dead to the GND. What happens is that some pins are now not disconnected from the flood planes any more. It happens on random boards, but when it happens it is always on the same pins. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Complete your design, check for DRC and Network Errors. 2. Press the Gerber Output button to get a quote. 3. Now go to the Gerber Viewer and check if there is an error. Results: ![Bottom of PCB as I see it on the EDA Designer][1] ![And the Gerber output. Not that the two pads are now connected to the copper plane and the track is not separated from the copper plane][2] Expected results: Browser: [1]: /editor/20171202/5a22271840a32.png [2]: /editor/20171202/5a2226cb9a70f.png
Comments
koosjr 6 years ago
And the first board I experienced the problem on for the first time, after it was manufactured. ![Designer view Bottom][1] ![Gerber View Bottom][2] [1]: /editor/20171202/5a222916b2717.png [2]: /editor/20171202/5a22292406077.png
dillon 6 years ago
@koosjr This is bug which fixed. you need to rebuild the copper area and save it, then export to new gerber. If the PCB is not you want, you can ask your full money back or we can refab them again for free. This bug is fixed after V4.11.9
koosjr 6 years ago
Thanks Dillon. I should have come to the forum first. I tried my first contact via email and they were not aware of this fault.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice