You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
如果EasyEDA编辑器崩溃了怎么办? Things to try if EasyEDA behaves badly.
1867 0
andyfierman 7 years ago
首先尝试按 **F5** 键。 如果不工作,然后尝试按 **CTRL+ F5**。 如果不工作,那么请尝试: i)关闭浏览器窗口,并重新打开它。 ii)清除Chrome缓存: 1.关闭所有easyeda编辑器页 2.按 **Ctrl + Shift+ Delete** 键删除缓存文件。 3.输入应用程序缓存页:铬://应用程序缓存,内部/找到easyeda.com项,然后单击删除项目 4.重新easyeda检查 First try pressing the F5 key. If that does not work then try pressing CTRL+F5. If that does not work then please try: i) closing the browser window and reopening it. ii) Clear the cache in Chrome: 1. close all easyeda editor pages 2. **Ctrl+Shift+Delete** to remove cached files. 3. enter appcache page: `chrome://appcache-internals/` and find **easyeda.com** items, then click **Remove Item** 4. reopen easyeda to check ![enter image description here][1] 请尝试: i)关闭浏览器窗口,并重新打开它。 ii)清除Chrome缓存: 1.关闭所有easyeda编辑器页 2.按Ctrl + Shift+ Delete键删除缓存文件。 3.输入应用程序缓存页:铬://应用程序缓存,内部/找到easyeda.com项,然后单击删除项目 4.重新easyeda检查 Clear the cache in Firefox: 1. close all easyeda editor pages 2. **Ctrl+Shift+Delete** to remove cached files. 3. enter **advanced preference** page: `about:preferences#advanced`, switch to **Network** tab, find **Offline Web Content and User Data**, then click **Clear Now** or select `easyeda` and click **Remove...** 4. reopen easyeda to check ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20160427/571fe5c034e21.png [2]: /editor/20160427/571fe5dce309b.png
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice