You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEDA update
787 5
Olaf 7 years ago
Hi there, All the schematics I saved after the update of the software is disappeared. Is it gone forever? Is it possible to get it back? Regards, Olaf
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Have they disappeared from the Projects list in the left hand Navigation panel? Have you tried logging out, closing the browser window, opening a new one and logging back in? Have you checked what the Crash Recovery button shows? If you have any schematics showing in the left hand Navigation panel, try right clicking on them and check the **Version History**.
Olaf 7 years ago
Hi Andyfierman, The schematics are empty. The file itself is still there. Logging out and restarting de computer didn't help. Your tip of the version history helped but every thing I have done today isn't there. I recovered my work from yesterday. Thank you for the quick response. Best regards, Olaf
example 7 years ago
Hmmmm, `All the schematics I saved after the update of the software is disappeared.` Not good. Did you update EasyEDA whilst you were working or had you logged out and closed EasyEDA and it then updated itself as you re-opened easyEDA in a new session? To be clear: are you saying that you opened some schematics that you had already saved before the update but then *after* the update you worked on them *and* saved changes to them but the changes made after the update were not saved?
dillon 7 years ago
Sorry, this is a IE or Edge browser bug of V3.7.2, will fix in a few hours. and you need to find the right design from your version history.
Olaf 7 years ago
Yes, I started EasyEDA then I opened some schematics then I updated EasyEDA and then I saved the schematics. All I saved after the update didn't show up in the history list. Im working with IE. @dillon @example
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice