You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEda 3D not working
465 12
GastonMelo 1 year ago
Hi to all,                Im using EasyEda on linux tumbleweed Chromim and I can't use the 3D view, all I can see is a white window and nothing more. I tried reloading the page multiple times, close the tab where I was using the CAD but is the same. Someone knows about this error or something related? Thanks Gastón
Comments
adrirobot 1 year ago
I too have noticed problems, even if a few days ago I had no problems, now even if the 3D models are present, not all are represented at the same time. The total model remains incomplete.
adrirobot 1 year ago
The problem seems to be solved, now the 3d model looks complete without problems!
GastonMelo 1 year ago
Not for me! I still having problems to generate 3D model Gastón
UserSupport 1 year ago
EasyEDA Pro linux client?
GastonMelo 1 year ago
EasyEda standar client
GastonMelo 1 year ago
still having problems and now in JLCPCB I can't even check gerbers. This is just bad!!!
UserSupport 1 year ago
You can export the gerber to go to browser to order PCB, or use browser to one-click order PCB that is because of the standard client core too low to show JLCPCB 3D viewer, we will make it open the broswer page at next release when ordering
GastonMelo 1 year ago
but what about the standar easyeda? I can't open 3D model. Should i change to pro?
GastonMelo 1 year ago
Any help will be appreciated UserSupport
UserSupport 1 year ago
All PCB are the same when 3D view? if your PC no GPU or GPU driver, it will not 3D view you can try the Chrome instead of client
GastonMelo 1 year ago
Hi Support, Im in Chrome (I have a linux machine with Ryzen processor) and I can't view 3D pcb on easyeda. I tried Firefox but the same.
GastonMelo 1 year ago
AMDGPU ![Screenshot_20230403_112015.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PnvS9ly5UcZguhkRreFOvgBhXVQMlL5kzkDh8LxA.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice