You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEda designer Desktop and Online Editor does not start
354 4
Manuel Rodríguez 2 years ago
When I enter the username and password, it cannot load my projects. I have to make quite a few tries before I can work with the IDE. Also when I want to save my designs it cannot connect to the SERVER either. I have been with these problems for more than a month. Please I need your help to solve the problems.
Comments
rofusxfire 2 years ago
same problem here, and no solution
rasterscanman 2 years ago
Same problem!. more frequent since the last server upgrade, I used to have the very occassional re-login and file access problem before, now it is every time. I thought the problem was my computer acting up ,so I would re-boot etc. Nope! The worrying thing is when I experienced something like this a few years ago on a similar web based service, it was caused by unauthorised access by 'unknown' agents while you were logged in or when you tried to login.
daniguzman 2 years ago
Same problem here, last couple of days. It is severely affecting my work! Easy EDA guys, fix it please!!!
UserSupport 2 years ago
@rofusxfire @daniguzman @rasterscanman If you login in the browser, do you see your projects? What error images? Do you use Project offline mode? If you using Project Offline Mode, please try: 1, Go to your project path, find out the the uuidMap.json, delete it, go into every project folder, delete the info file ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/naltXzedljMdGBtPqbHs6OmZy5tcaBrPpHkYVx8z.png) ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1iWHfMNYb3NRtgU399Ei5dAxbhuMy7vxLk2sNpI3.png) 2, restart the desktop client, the client will reload the projects <br> If you using Team Work Mode, please try: 1, go to setting menu - user preference, click save ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yxluL8bRSTkq6ibzbsOzYWYvXFmiRCjNE5SSrHo6.png) 2, at editor start page, right-click menu, reload editor and check project
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice