You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEda Libs should keep selection of symbols (EU vs. US)
1036 3
wolfgam 7 years ago
Hello support, when working with EasyEda libs, some symbols can be adapted. Xmp: Resistor US vs. resistor EU When the session is closed, the libs change to default values. In this example to resistor US. People from EU have to change symbols at the start of every session?! kindly regards Wolfgang
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Wolfgang, That is not my experience with EasyEDA: once I have changed the symbols to my preference, the preference is retained on all later logins. This is how EasyEDA has behaved from the very early V1.x versions. This is true for Chrome and Firefox running on Linux and Windows. What browser are you using?
dillon 7 years ago
@Wolfgam Maybe you don't allow easyeda to use your browse database. we can save anything, so we can't keep, But next version, we will make this better EU and US will be diffirent rows, no need to change.
wolfgam 7 years ago
Hi Dillon, you and Andy are right. The problem is, that closing the browser and open it again later, does not logoff the EasyEda session. So you have to logoff manually to take affect to the changes. By the way. No automatic logoff with closing the browser may cause security issues?! regards Wolfgang
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice