You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Easy EDA won't recognize my package I just created
810 9
bed88012 7 years ago
Hi, I created the Package QFN405x7, when I assign it to a symbol in my schematic "Convert to PCB" says it's not assigned. Am I doing something wrong? ![Right side tool bar][1] ![Error When "Convert to PCB"][2] ![Proof that the part exists][3] [1]: /editor/20161030/5815ac18cce8b.png [2]: /editor/20161030/5815ac011b6ee.png [3]: /editor/20161030/5815ac51db27c.png
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
You don't make any mistake, can you try again? I fork your package, and convert to PCB, all works. If can't work, make sure the editor is V3.10.8 do comment back let us know if it is fixed.
bed88012 7 years ago
Unfortunately, it didn't work. Version is V3.10.8 Thanks Brendan
dillon 7 years ago
Can you fork this https://easyeda.com/dillon/New_Project-c0434dee3d6844e8a277ee2f09faad91 and try to convert to PCB?
bed88012 7 years ago
Still the same problem. Although EasyEDA is an excellent product, it is still in its infancy. I'll check back in a few months to see how far it has progressed. I am going to use another tool, possibly Circuit Maker. There are many annoyances, like for example when editing a schematic, if you want to change a property of a component (for example the package), you have to click it twice. This can be rather annoying sometimes.
andyfierman 7 years ago
I am not sure why this is happening with a package that the user has created themselves in their own schematic/pcb but for this to work for a user who is not the one that created the symbol or package, they have to click on the package name in the right hand panel which finds the package in the SHIFT+F search, go to the `More` button and then click `Favorite`. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161030/5815e95475420.png
dillon 7 years ago
@andyfierman no need to fav, because he builds the package. We tried lots of time, can't find the problems. But I think he is not a newbie ,because he can build such a complex package.
andyfierman 7 years ago
`no need to fav, because he builds the package.` Yes, that is why this is so strange. :)
andyfierman 7 years ago
Adrianolla posted this as a workaround unitl we can fix this bug: 1. Edit pcb lib (package) with the issue 1. click Document/Easyeda source 1. Download your source 1. click Document/open Easyeda file 1. open your previously downloaded package 1. save it with other name or previously delete original and save with same name 1. Edit schematic or schematic lib with issue, update package if saved with other name 1. "convert project to pcb" voila!!!!
dillon 7 years ago
Fixed. Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice